Friday, September 26, 2008

I like to draw

I like to draw. I've always like to draw. I doodle in meetings, draw on my jeans in high school, and leave little random drawings on one of my bestest "so money" friend's calendars. When Renee finally realized that I was the culprit, she began demanding pictures each week... I had a lot of fun trying new things. Lambo, Mad Cow & Undeliverable Turkey are my 3 most memorable items, but I thought I'd share some that I did on Facebook a couple of months back.



I think this was my first one. I used to have the Graffiti application, and left this for Ben on his wall. We call Ben "Ben the Bear" 'cause he so grumpy and eats a lot. But he's a nice guy & makes funny puns.









This one is of Merlin. He used to belong to a scary lady before my previous roommate absconded him and dragged him to the ghetto. On occasion, I would go over to the scary lady's house, and that's where I first met Merlin. He liked to get up on the table that the TV sat on and sit right in the middle to wash himself. He'd always be in the way.







This picture is a spoof on what really happened. Merlin loved my former roommie so much that he decided to bring him a gift. It was actually a small bird, but I thought a rhinoceros would be funnier because the crazy lady's house was full of junk, and trying to picture Merlin dragging this giant thing in without knocking over anything or waking the crazy lady up made me laugh.







This was my attempt at drawing people. I had also just started my first Spanish class, so it's a two for one.







A drawn pun. I love it! I crack me up. hahahahaha





Another picture of Ben




This one was of me. I was upset and wanted to cry. That's my Bible next to me. But I have my head on my knees. This picture was what my room looked like before I moved out of Brandi's grandmother's house.



This is me pushing Brandi into the volcano. She's at the railing looking over, and I'm coming up behind her with a stick to push her in. She's the token blonde.


just a random desk I drew in paint.
my finger in some water.


I called this "Getting rid of kiss-asses".


This is Julie's dog, Zoe holding a picture of her and Merlin. As if they could be friends. Poor Merlin lives in the ghetto. I miss you Moo Moo.


My previous roommie, who took my Moo Moo to the ghetto, decided that he would bathe Merlin. Hahahahahah...yeah...that didn't really go over well with Merlin, and he hid under my legs the rest of the week. This was my interpretation of what happened, since I was not in the bathroom when it happened.




This is a picture of Brandi's dog Dixie (who is evil) as a pin for bowling. =)


This is a picture of Dixie's legs in concrete buckets and Brandi diving in to save her. hehehee...


So, this last one is a picture of Ben, but I did a rendering of the same picture. I think I did pretty good for my first time. Your comments are welcome.



I love to play cards! But when I play with Ben, Jose & Jose's mom, she totally cheats. They are my card sharks. =)

Tubing down the itchnatucknee river. Can you find the alligator?

This is picture makes a word. Can you figure it out?

4 comments:

Melissa said...

I love, love, love your drawings! They make me smile!

Sissy Hand said...

LOL!! Melon-collie! I can't spell it but that was fabulous! I love your drawings...do you think you can draw me one :) Those are great!! You are an amazing artist to me :) I love ya girl and hope you have a great week!

MissCaron said...

Um ... I love you ... that's all I have to say about that.

Melissa said...

P.S. After you spend time with the girls for an entire week...I hope you will want to draw them!!!! :)