Monday, September 22, 2008

These are a few of my favorite things....

I don't know what it is, but I just love this scene from "Monty Python and the Holy Grail." I think it's because the ritual below is so hilarious. Anywho...I found the scene on a T-shirt and copied it for myself. Enjoy...


I like this style of art. Very collage-y, very make believe, but very fun and friendly.


Yeah, so I love chairs, and I love the color orange. I saw this on a website, and since they cost bazzillions of dollars, I will just settle for looking at them on this blog.

Below is the killer rabbit from the "Monty Python and the Holy Grail" movie. This is the whole reason they made directions on how to use the holy hand grenade. "...then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it. Amen. " Hahahahaha...I love it!


This is a very small picture of one of my favorite cartoons - "Hey Arnold." This was like the most awesomest cartoon ever. Ok, well maybe not the awesomest, but it's in my top 10 for cartoons.

1 comment:

MissCaron said...

OMG! I love Monty! Good times ... Amen. LOVE YOU!!!