Thursday, September 11, 2008

2nd Documented Meal at RRC

Who: Anissa & I
Menu: Publix's Plantain encrusted pork chops, garlic rice & peas.
When: Monday, September 8, 2008
Where: Ray Ray's
Why: Do I really need a reason to have Anissa over? I didn't think so.

This time, I remembered to take a picture before we started eating. Notice that I haven't cleared my table completely...yeah, well....I promise to have it cleared for bingo dinner.
That's Anissa's hand in the bottom right hand corner. =)

This was Anissa's plate...
Melissa, avert your eyes, my food is touching! And this was my plate. I love mixing my peas in with everything. mmm...peas are awesome!


3 comments:

Sissy Hand said...

Oooh that looked like a yummy meal! I can't wait to see more fabulous food that you have cooked!

MissCaron said...

You had the plantain encrusted pork chops ... gotta love those! You've now cooked them twice. :-)

Now we need a lasagna, maybe spaghetti and meatballs, maybe chicken parm ... hmmmmm ... obviously I'm in the mood for Italian. ;-)

LOVE YOU RAY RAY.

Laura said...

I tagged you in my blog. :-)