Sunday, November 2, 2008

World Domination

Yes, yes...I realize that I am a bad blogger for making you wait so long for my next blog, but I've been lazy. It's no excuse, but I am hoping you'll forgive me.

A couple of weeks ago, I invited my friends, Lily and Lordzee over for some food, fun and world domination. I made chicken, roasted potatoes and mixed veggies. After dinner, Lily began to play my guitar, as I cleared the table, so they could teach me how to play Risk.

Lordzee is on the left, and Lily is on the right.
Look at those Innocent faces.....mmm hmm....
Supposedly, the object of Risk is to attack an opponent, roll the dice, and hope that your number is higher than the person you're attacking. If they only have one block on their country, then you take that country. However, multiple blocks mean multiple attacks to weaken the hold.
I have the yellow blocks. Lily was Blue, and Lordzee was green.
This game is not for the faint of heart, and we worked up a sweat, as well as, an appetite.

It is obvious that Lordzee has played this before....
Lily held onto Australia and the surrounding area. Lily boxed her in, and like me, she had a hard time recovering lost ground.



For a while, I owned part of Africa, but that didn't last very long. See those long pieces? They represent 5 blocks.



Notice the Pizza Hut box. They ordered a pizza, cinna-stixs and bread sticks. Also notice how much I still own.
Lily.
Lordzee.

I'm slowly being kicked out of Africa.

My ownership is slowly dwindling.





We played from 7pm to 12am - The only country I still owned was Greenland.

No comments: