Thursday, September 11, 2008

The Move Before

Well, this is a story about how my life got flipped - turned upsidedown, and I'd like to take a minute - just sit right there, and I tell you how I became the princess of ...Wait a sec? Sorry...wrong show.

This is/was/will always be in my heart, Merlin. He was forced to move to the ghetto and is most likely traumatized, as I would be. I'll probably never see him again, but for a short while I lived with him, and he was My Love. I renamed him Merlie Moo, Moo Moo, Boo Boo and eventually settled on My Love. I have never met a more affectionate, yellow eyed, all black, soft kitty before, but he was so sweet. I miss you Moo Moo.

There he is lying on my then recently dismantled bed in my then box cluttered bedroom.
This is my version of a panoramic shot. That's my bedframe in pieces.
There are some of my many boxes. 35 in all, and I was completely packed a week before the movers came to pick up my stuff. Notice my pet cone. It used to sit on my desk at work, but after I was moved into another room with 40 of my n0n-closest friends, I took him home.
This is my dining room table and chairs. My father stained those chairs to match my table. He did a great job, especially since they used to be painted white with red trim. My entertainment center is behind it, not being used.
Those boxes belong to me. All that other crap belongs to someone else.

No comments: