Monday, September 22, 2008

Pictures pictures pictures...

So my brother (Kent), his wife (Tanya) & my nephew (Caleb) came to Florida to visit everyone. I was the lucky one to have them all to myself on Tuesday night, all day Wednesday and then again on Sunday evening.

I wasn't sure if Caleb would remember me, but it didn't matter. We bonded instantly. So I shared my stuffed animals with him, and he took to them like they were white on rice. LOL

This is Caleb with my octopus...I should probably call it his octopus now, but they played a lot - it was love at first sight for Caleb.


They wrestled...they rolled...I think Caleb's got him in some kind of hold.


But it didn't matter....look at that face....so happy! An octopus and his boy. Good times.


My giant snake & shark puppet tried to attack Caleb, but he made it out alive...


Caleb needed a short nap after all that rough housing...this was all I had for him to sleep in. I must say, Rubbermaid works great.



This is my sister in law, Tanya. She's spending a little quality bonding time with my octopus.



Aww...that's so sweet...LOOK! they're making faces at the camera. =)

This was Sunday afternoon. They had just arrived from a three hour ride to Jax from Tallahassee. I think when Caleb gets older, my octopus might try and leave me.


Oh yeah...that's a bond that distance can't break.


It's so weird for me to refer to Kento as "daddy", but he's a good daddy.




This is us at Jax Beach on Wednesday. It was a nice day off.







Aunt Ray Ray bought that hat for Caleb...yep...gotta represent in NC!


3 comments:

Laura said...

So cute! I love the hat.

MissCaron said...

Great pics. Glad you had a good time with the fam.

Sissy Hand said...

That sweet baby!! He is adorable, he loves his Aunt Ray Ray! I love the picture of him sleeping in the rubbermaid. That was classic! Thanks for the comment on my blog. You will have to take pictures as well of the marmelade cake and blog about it hehee!