Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Long, long ago...in this very blog site....

Yes, I know....it's been over a year, since I've last blogged, but I think I may stay a little longer this time. Let me see if I can bring you up to speed with my life....

- Feb 2009, I enjoyed a platonic romance with an old high school friend. (platonic romance...yeah, that's an oxymoron)

- Mar 2009, brought an bad idea to light.

- Apr 2009, I made a very bad decision, went on my first cruise for 7 days, and abruptly said goodbye to a little place in my heart.


- May 2009, I adopted Midnight, aka Nightmare
- Jun 2009, I met an awesome and amazing guy, who has become one of my bffs. =)
- Jul 2009, I decided to join Match.com
- Oct 2009 - I experienced my very first hangover, dressed up as a wedge of cheese for halloween, and made another very very bad decision.

- Nov 2009 - Adopted a 2nd cat to keep Midnight company. Her name was Stinky....because she farted all the time.

- Dec 2009 - Spent Christmas vacation with my family in NC, and went to my friend, Libby's, wedding on a cruise ship New Year's eve.


- Jan 2010 - Traded in the 2nd cat for another, less stinky one, morned the loss of my 92 year old Grandmother, and spent 14 consecutive days with the same person. ;)

No comments: